Coloring for Children’s Daily Life!
Circle Mat (O, Carrot)
A ‘Circle Mat’ reminds you of the rug standing out in the play space. The designers create with an inviting look for children while playing and learning. Kids will make their own special stories here with infinite imagination. Instead of an ordinary dusty rug, try [Circle Mat] for kids!
Material: EVA 100%
Color: Tangerine Orange, Slate Gray, Wooden Green
Total Size: 140 x 140 x 1cm
Packing Size: 103 x 55 x 7.5cm
Each mat cut into 9 pieces
*Made in Korea
**Specified for SPECIAL ACT ON THE SAFETY OF PRODUCTS FOR CHILDREN
- Eight-hazardous metal content TESTED
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) TESTED
- NO toxic materials in high temperatures
Note before purchase:
- The surface may be slippery for the new product. Please wipe it down with a dampened cloth before use.
- Please avoid placing heavy objects on the mat as it may leave a dent.
- Please avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight (UV lights), heated mattress pads, and fire, which may cause product deform. Discoloration and mould blooming may occur when exposed to humid floor. When water is seeped into the sides of the mat, please dry in well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight.
- Each piece may slightly differ in size (+/- 3 mm).
- Each piece of mat is interlocked with another. There may be slight gap between pieces.
- Wrinkled texture on the bottom surface are as a result of heat-compression of LDPE film, it is not product defect.
- Colors on each piece may slightly differ due to the production process of adding color before molding into foam blocks.
- When spilled with something like juice, tomato sauce or food stains on the mat, please wipe off with acetone/ wet towel immediately and dry naturally.
- Keep out of reach of children under 3 to prevent from swallowing.
Please make your purchase after careful consideration. We don’t accept returns/exchanges after product delivery.
*Price excluded delivery & installation.
*For pre-order, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or inbox to facebook page: funnyworkshopcom