Size: 600 x 450 mm
Linen 55% cotton 45% blend 11 count fabric
It can be used in a variety of ways, such as tea towels, table mats, dish trays, and shades.
The more you use it, the more natural the texture of linen (55%) comes alive.
<Oeko-tex standard 100>
This product has obtained the Oeko-tex standard 100 certification. No harmful substances are used in raw materials and throughout the processing stage, and it is safe even in direct contact with the human body. Oeko-tex is a group of 18 independent private research institutes in Europe and Japan that issues the Oeko-tex mark through a testing and certification system for textile products.
Designed by WARMGREY TAIL. Made in Korea.
- Differences in monitor color, fit, and personal preference in size cannot be the cause of product return/ exchange.
<Washing and handling method>
- The product you receive may be wrinkled.
- When ironing, iron at a low temperature on the unprinted side.
- Raise the iron sufficiently to iron it in a short period of time. Strong wrinkles can be smoothed out better by spraying water with a sprayer and ironing.
- Adjust the amount of spraying so that the fabric does not get too wet.
- Linen fabrics that are wet should be laid out on a flat surface to dry thoroughly as the fabric may stretch if hung immediately.
- When using a washing machine, it is recommended to wash in lukewarm water at 30 degrees.
- Color transfer may occur due to the characteristics of the fabric, so you should use enough water when washing or rinsing.
- Also, you must dehydrate immediately after washing to prevent color transfer.
- During washing, shrinkage (within 5%) may occur due to the characteristics of the fabric.
- Do not use bleach, dry in the shade.
*Price excluded delivery