Size: 1810mmL x 860mmD x 752mmH
- Table Top - 12mm Ceramic manufactured by Italy SACMI with 9mm grade E0 MDF (Made in China by Hyundai Korea)
- Legs - Ash wood from North America (Made in Korea)
Table Top Options: Warm White/ Marble White/ Sea Mount Grey
Leg Options: Natural/ Brown
Ceramic Table Top Features:
- Scratch resistant
- Food/ liquid stain resistant
- Heat resistant
- Prevent bacterial growth and crayons can be wiped off easily
Points to Note:
- Cookware which made of ceramic (eg. knife, bowl etc.) and strong friction might cause scratches. Steel wool may damage the surface.
- Strong impact on the ceramic top corners might cause damage.
- If liquid is spilled on the ceramic top, please wipe it off within a short time.
- Wooden part may shrink and expand depending on the seasons, which may cause separation from the ceramic countertop. Please note this is a natural phenomenon due to the nature of natural wood and this is not a defect.
- Differences in grain direction and color may occur in the laminated area of the legs. This is not a defect as it occurs because each wood has its own unique color and texture even if it is the same type.
Keep you Ceramic Table looks NEW!
- If food contamination is left unattended for a long time, it might not be completely erased depending on the types of food juice.
- The ceramic table can be used by simply wiping it off with a damp microfiber cloth.
- To maintain optimal condition, periodically dilute neutral liquid detergent and wipe with a soft sponge or microfiber cloth.
- You might use alkaline detergent for cleaning animal oil, and cream/ power detergent for oil-based ink. It is recommended to dilute the detergent with water before applying to the ceramic and then wipe it off.
Recommend to match with Curvar Chair series, please click here for details.
*Made in China/ Korea
*Price excluded chairs, delivery & assembly