Table Size: 1400mmL x 800mmD x 745mmH
- Table Top - MDF/ LPM
- Legs & Frame - Rubber Wood
Color Options: Polar White/ Ocean Ridge Grey Sand
Precautions when using the LPM top plate
- Be careful of acidic substances (vinegar, kimchi, etc.). If left unattended for a long time, the top plate may become contaminated. Remove it using magic block or mild dishwashing detergent. Don not use strong cleaning detergent.
- Be careful of hot pots and bowls. A table can be deformed by a sudden change in heat.
- Be careful not to use sharp knives, pens, etc. Scratch may occur.
- Be careful not to dent the edges of the top plate. In the event of a strong impact, the seal may be stamped or detached.
Precautions when solid wood
- It was made by aggregating solid wood. Different colors within a product are natural.
- Just like human fingerprints look different, wood also has slight differences in its shape, color, and pattern. This is a very natural phenomenon of the wooden dining table and it is not a defective product.
- A knot is a cross section of the branch where it extends, and may be present in the product as a kind of patterned grain.
- Logs that contract and expand depending on temperature and humidity may change in size over time during manufacturing and installation.
- It is vulnerable to scratches, changes by liquids, and changes by heat.
- If colored liquids such as food are left on the table for a long time, they may become contaminated.
*Made in Korea
*Colors might differ slightly depending on your viewing device.
*Price excluded delivery & installation