Coloring for Children’s Daily Life!
Material: Double Woven Memorial Premium PU + PE Foam + LDPE Film
Double Woven Memorial Premium PU: Anti-scratch, durable and water/ food/ juice/ paint proof, boasts a stronger structure that prevents the product from slipping and moving
- PE Foam : As the key to soundproofing, PE foams in various density and thickness are alternately layered to effectively absorb shock and sound
- LDPE Film : minimizes slipping, static shock, and noise when walking
Color: Oat Beige
Total Size: 100 x 200 x 3cm
Each mat cut into 2 pieces (each 100 x 100 x 3cm)
*Made in Korea
About Jeu d’art
Jeu d'art is a French word meaning ‘art play’, which describes children frolicking in colors.
Jeu d'art offers French-style baby product reflecting both mom and children’s life style with an artistic touch. In an effort to inspire children’s creativity, Jeu d'art’s product allows children to make wonderful art works on play mat with colorful toys. We focus on unique designs and colors that are distinct from conventional play mats but still, match anywhere in the home.
The designers aim to produce beautiful and safe mat for their children with extra care and honesty. Instead of using toxic chemical adhesives which maybe in lower cost, we apply ‘eco–heat combination’ technique which avoid releasing harmful substances during production process. All the mats comply with Korean Safety Standards (KC Certificate), and passed the test of 8 toxic metal substances, VOC test and Hazardous Substance Detection Test at high temperature. All the products are with KC Mark and 13 integrated certifications.
Note before purchase:
- The surface may be slippery for the new product. Please wipe it down with a dampened cloth before use.
- Please avoid placing heavy objects on the mat as it may leave a dent.
- Please avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight (UV lights), heated mattress pads, and fire, which may cause product deform. Discoloration and mould blooming may occur when exposed to humid floor. When water is seeped into the sides of the mat, please dry in well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight.
- Each piece may slightly differ in size (+/- 3 mm).
- Each piece of mat is interlocked with another. There may be slight gap between pieces.
- Wrinkled texture on the bottom surface are as a result of heat-compression of LDPE film, it is not product defect.
- Colors on each piece may slightly differ due to the production process of adding color before molding into foam blocks.
- When spilled with something like juice, tomato sauce or food stains on the mat, please wipe off with acetone/ wet towel immediately and dry naturally.
- Keep out of reach of children under 3 to prevent from swallowing.
Please make your purchase after careful consideration. We don’t accept returns/exchanges after product delivery.
**Specified for SPECIAL ACT ON THE SAFETY OF PRODUCTS FOR CHILDREN
Product safety is always a parents’ top priority!!
- Eight-hazardous metal content TESTED
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) TESTED
- NO toxic materials in high temperatures (KCL Microchamber TESTED)
- Government-certified with the KC Mark, all Jeu d’Art products are safe for children.
*Price excluded delivery & installation